Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

100 Word Challenge

Every Monday we have a new creative writing challenge called the 100 world challenge. I enjoyed doing this because it was fun writing a story with only 100 words. I think that its a good writing challenge because it really helps if you have not enough words then when you edit you could make it better. The weeks Prompt was "The water just kept gushing out."  

“The water just kept gushing out.” Billy explained as he tried to clog up the pipe with an old rag he found on the ground. “Billy we have been trapped in this old janitor's closet for hours now and there is no way out and the pipe has broke, we’re ankle deep in water we’re gonna drown and there's nothing we can do.” Jimmy yelled. “We need to keep trying to get out of this water I’m not gonna die in here we have so much to live for, we are going to clog up this pipe and get out!”

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you have used different words for 'said'. Much more creative. You have created a sense of excitement. Well done!

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.