Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

100 Word Challenge

This week I was working on my word choice. How do you think mine is this week?

Creme Egg Explosion

The Creamy sensation leaking from its milk chocolate shell. The workers surrounding it ankle deep in goo trying to keep it from escaping. They Lay out the red road cones to keep it from spreading, while panicking and moving as fast as they can. The chocolate substance melting all over the road from the burning sun. Worker one investigates the creamy yolky texture while worker two and three work on keeping it from spreading and melting. Bits of shredded core of chocolate burning in the sunlight. “This isn't working it just keeps on spreading in the sun.”

Here is the picture

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Charlotte, that was an amazing 100 word challenge! It is great how you used interesting words like investigates because to me that is a very interesting word. I am sure that I can not write as great as you, can you please post more because I really enjoyed reading it? If you want to see my blog then here it is...
    http://ymsparwink.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parwin I really hope that I can post some more 100 word challenges because I really enjoy writing them and I would love to check out your blog.
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Charlotte.My name is Gracie I am from yaldhurst model school I think this is really creative. I hope you can make more of creative things.. From Gracie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Charlotte,

    I like your post because of all the descriptive words that you used.
    It is really creative and it looks so real!
    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.