Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge
This week for the 100WC we had to write about a small sentence that was ´The weather changed dramatically.' Our focus was using good vocab and adding semi colons. I had to work mostly on my vocab and I think that I used it very well in this story. 


We were all having an amazing time outside; the sun was shining and the birds were chirping and we have having the best time. But then out of nowhere the weather changed dramatically, the sun went away behind the clouds and the bright blue sky turned into a dark grey colour and it starting raining out of nowhere. We quickly sprinted outside and the thunder and lightning came fast! I was watching the flashes of lightning strike outside. I could hear the thunder banging and crashing on the roof; the trees were grumbling and growling and the dogs were barking.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte,

    Awesome story. I like how you wrote 'the trees were grumbling and growling' it's such a great way to describe the trees. I love doing the 100WC, last year my class did it all the time, but unfortunately we don't anymore.

    Prudence,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.