Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge
This week for the 100WC I had to work on changing the opening and using good vocab and using level four punctuation. This week our prompt was ´now what do I need?´ 


The Milky White Chocolate
The mother of all foods; the best thing I have tasted in my life is sitting right in front of me; just waiting to be dropped in my basket. Its screaming my name, it wants me I can hear it clearly. But Mum told me to just get some things for her, now what do I need? Yes that's right I need: bacon, eggs, milk, flour and that's right that amazing block of Milky White chocolate right in front of my eyes!  Snatching it from the shelf I chucked it in my basket and rushed to the checkout.
So easy.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this story. Is keeping to exactly 100 words difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi charlotte,

    I like your story on the chocolate egg it is cool how you said you wanted the chocolate.

    Blake
    Room 4
    Drummond

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.