Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

Novel Study 100 Word Challenge

This week we started our novel study and the first thing we had to do was write a 100 Word Challenge for the first 3 chapters of our book. My book that I´m reading is ´The Boy In Striped Pajamas.´

100 Word Challenge
Chapters 1-3

The year was 1943 and I had just arrived back from school Maria was in my room snatching all my things from my wardrobe and shoving them into a huge suitcase. I was really confused, why was she packing up my room? Are we going somewhere? I didn't know what to do.  Mother said we're moving. Then the next day we loaded all of our things into a big truck and we followed it to our new place. It was smaller than our home back in Berlin and it was really boring it didn't have anything special about it, it was just concrete.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte!
    Is this a true story?
    Its a very cool story!
    Thanks Lucy from Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte,

    What novel have you chosen? I'm unsure about what the purpose of this post is? Is this a quote from the novel? Keep up the great sharing,

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top of of the morning to you Charlotte

    I'm not sure which story your talking about please notify me which book your reading.
    Is this a true story?

    yours truly Carlyn

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.